Early planning is crucial when making arrangements for the future of your estate.
Taking the appropriate steps now will enable you to take full advantage of the tax opportunities available and thus maximise the amount that is passed to your beneficiaries.
As Barrister Intermediares, we can help you to gain access to expert legacy planning advice, whether you are seeking general advice, assistance with drafting legal documents, or representation by leading Queen’s Counsel. Some of the areas where we can help you include:
- Help with drawing up and reviewing your Will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- Arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you preserve as much of your wealth as possible for your chosen beneficiaries.